Sunday, November 11, 2018

Let's chat about my goals

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog! For my first blog post, I decided it was fitting to write a little intro about myself and my desire for this blog. My name is Andrea Hernandez, I am 18 years old and currently live in Weston, Florida.

My goal is to create a magazine, to have this outlet to express my thoughts and share my research with you all. My goal is to inspire others when they flip through the pages of my magazine and encourage them to discover more about my genre. Speaking of my genre, I strive to create a Fashion magazine!

For as long as I can remember fashion has been a significant part of me, something I have always found beauty and inspiration in. From wearing my matching Limited Too sets at the age of 7 to have the opportunity to study fashion in the city of Paris at the age of eighteen. All of these things have shaped my knowledge of fashion in many ways but not enough to create a magazine. So of course, that's why I will be doing lots and lots of research in the next couple of months! I hope you'll stick around for my end result!



    - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment