Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Let's chat about accessories

Hi everyone!

So today I have been thinking a lot about the accessories I want to make sure to include in the magazine. Accessories are SO important and can definitely make an outfit go from a 5 to a 10. After reading this article https://www.instyle.com/fashion/accessories/spring I was able to pick up on some trends that I had not picked up on yet and decided to share with you all which went the best with the outfits I am putting together.














Barrettes
This trend has got me thinking about how trends come and go and we don't even notice. I used to wear these clips when I was little and grew out of them before going into middle school because " they weren't cool anymore". Now they are one of the biggest trends and are being sold in stores for teenagers, and young women.




 Scarves

An accessory that I own a bunch of! This trend is going to be very easy to incorporate in the outifts I have in mind because I have so many already in my closet. The coolest thing about this accessory is that it's not limited to only wear it in your hair, instead, it could be paired around a bag or around the belt loop of pants. These scarves are so versatile since they are sold in so many different patterns.




Wooden/ basket bags

These are amazing! I was just able to purchase a similar one of these to incorporate it within one of the outifts I have in mind for the shoot! These scream springtime to me. I find it quite amazing how these are made by hand, and it just makes it that more special when wearing them. Not to mention they are definitely unique and add a laid back feel to any outfit.





Fun sunnies 

Fun sunglasses made a comeback a while back, and they don't seem like they are going anywhere. Which is why I want to include them in some of the outfits! The best part about sunglasses is how inexpensive they can be. These are all from a trendy store ' Urban Outfitters' and they are just $10 bucks!


-------


- Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment