Monday, March 11, 2019

Let's chat about the plan for this week

Hi everyone!


Last week I told you guys about my dilemma with the photo shoot, and how I was going to show you all the outifts I will be putting together this week! But a little change of plans! I will not be sharing with you the actual outfits until the final pictures of the photo shoot come out. I really want it to be a surprise, and I thought it would be more meaningful and useful to share with you my inspiration for the results. For now, I will be talking to you all about the trends I picked up on from my research and giving you a "sneak peek" of the pieces I will be utilizing when putting together my final outfits this week. I decided to do research on 3 categories; accessories, shoes, and main outfit garments. I will make certain to talk about the items I will be using for my outifts within these categories.

- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment