Saturday, March 9, 2019

Let's chat about schedule change & my models

Hi everyone!

So as I had planned out last week, I was supposed to take the pictures for my magazine this weekend! However, due to one of my models being sick we decided to reschedule this photoshoot for March 23! This was ideal, not only due to one of my models being sick but also because I have more time to gather more outfits, and buy some pieces so the shoot can come out even better! This is also to my advantage because I did feel that I did get very excited to make the photo shoot happen, and wasn't as organized as I should have been. So for this upcoming week, I will be working on putting the outfits together and sharing them with you all in a little more detail, both for the girls and the boys.

However today I really wanted to introduce to you, my models/best friends!

1. Valentina Rincon



2. Oriana Elfakih

\


3. Fernando Sosa



4. Diego Schummer






No comments:

Post a Comment