Thursday, March 7, 2019

Let's chat about scheduling

Hi everyone!

In my last post, I mentioned that I was so excited about scheduling my photoshoot! I decided this weekend would be great for this since the weather is looking nice for the weekend. The plan, for now, is to take the pictures this weekend with my 3 model friends!

As I really want to get this done, I decided that it would be a good idea to research the location of where I want my photoshoot to be at. I have always imagined certain areas around the growing design district. I really want us to get multiple shots in multiple places, to cover not only the two-page spread on spring trends but for the table of contents and cover as well. I just thought I would put the locations we are planning to go to this Saturday!

Dior Cafe



Miami Design district iconic orange walls



Perez Art Museum



Iconic walls around the area





No comments:

Post a Comment